|Water Source||River Water|
|Flow Rate||100 m3/hour|
|Usage/Application||Ultra pure water|
|Number of Filtration Passes||6|
Our company has designed a Water Demineralization Plant
which is very well suited for purifying all sorts of impurities in water. Because the plant uses advanced technology so this is very useful for removing harmful chemicals and toxics from the water. Our company is known to be one of the famous Water Demineralization Plant manufacturers in India who provide the safest form of water that is used for various purposes. Demineralization is the process of removing mineral salts from Water by using the ion exchange process. Water Demineralization Plant is Water completely free ( or almost ) of dissolved minerals as a result of one of the following processes :
- Membrane filtration (reverse osmosis or nanofiltration)
- Or other technologies.
Water Demineralization Plant is also known as Deionized Water, Water that has had its mineral ions removed. Mineral ions such as cations of sodium, calcium, iron, copper, etc and anions such as chloride, sulfate, nitrate, etc are common ions present in Water. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which provides ion exchange site for the replacement of the mineral salts in Water with Water forming H+ and OH- ions. Because the majority of Water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity Water that is generally similar to distilled Water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup. De-mineralization technology is the proven process for treatment of Water. A DM Water System produces mineral free Water by operating on the principles of ion exchange, Degasification, and polishing. Demineralized Water System finds wide application in the field of steam, power, process, and cooling.Principle:
Raw Water is passed via two small polystyrene bead-filled (ion exchange resins) beds. While the cations get exchanged with hydrogen ions in the cost effectivefirst bed, the anions are exchanged with hydroxyl ions, in the second one.Process:
In the context of Water purification, ion-exchange is a rapid and reversible process in which impurity ions present in the Water are replaced by ions released by an ion-exchange resin. The impurity ions are taken up by the resin, which must be periodically regenerated to restore it to the original ionic form. (An ion is an atom or group of atoms with an electric charge. Positively-charged ions are called cations and are usually metals; negatively-charged ions are called anions and are usually non-metals).Advantage:
- Variety of standard models.
- Improved aesthetics and rugged design.
- User friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
- Simpler distribution and collection systems.
- Quick availability.
- Pre dispatch assembly check.
- The multiport valves are top mounted as well as side mounted with the necessary high pressure rating PVC piping.
- Single valve operation as compared to the six valves in conventional filters
- Each operating step is clearly marked on the valve, thereby eliminating chances of error in the operating sequence.
- Single valve assembly, with its simplified front Piping, simpler distribution collecting systems is Very easy to install.
- Rust free
- Less power consumption
- High shelf life
- Boilers feed Water, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Breweries, Swimming pools, Potable Water, Hospitals, Automobile, and Battery, Fertilizers.
- Ion Exchange Plants
- Industrial DM Plant
- Two Stage & Multi Stage DM Plants
- Mix Bed Demineraliser